Provides users with a step by step process to make it easier for you to provide quality risk advice.
The Risk Advice Platform will be released in stages during 2019.
Web Based Fact Find
LifeRisk Online will allow clients to complete the Fact Find online and where needed to collaborate with advisers and staff.
The Fact Find allows for clients to enter their personal details, needs and objectives and information about their financial position including
- current insurances
- assets including family home, superannuation and investments
- liabilities including mortgages and other loans
- income and expenditure
Identification, Employment, Occupation and Health information will also be collected.
LifeRisk maintains client privacy by holding information and files in encrypted and password protected database and folders.
When implemented the email system allows you to use your current work email account, and SMS system integrated with the Adviser’s mobile phone account.
You will be able can import your previous emails together with appointments and tasks using
- MicrosoftTM Outlook (with Online versions of Word Excel, Powerpoint and Skype) or Office 365 or
- Google’sTM GMail and online document, spreadsheet, presentation and meeting software or GSuite
Easy to Use Needs Analysis
The Needs Analysis allows users to analyse the client’s financial position highlighting risks on death, critical illness and temporary or permanent disablement.
The Solution Builder allows users to create alternative financial protection solutions based on the agreed scope, needs, objectives and financial position.
Post Quote Analysis
Allows advisers to incorporate research factors to help finalise the recommendations including
- Comparisons including product research score and premiums over time
- Personal Advice Research – analysis of key products and service features tailored to meet clients needs and objectives
- Life Company Capabilities including relative financial strength, underwriting and claims service
- Reports including
- Stepped and Level Premium Comparisons
- Impact of using superannuation to fund premiums
- Replacement Insurance
- Cash flow modelling
Flexible Statement of Advice System
The Statement of Advice system includes access to the latest ASIC risk SOA template and selected Licensee templates. We will also provide a template builder that will allow you or your paraplanner to build your own SoA or edit an existing template to meet your needs.
Once your templates have been set up, the Risk Advice Platform can auto-fill your SoA before creating a document that can be saved and then edited to customise the report to meet your client’s needs.
Extended Free Trial
On release, the Risk Advice Platform will be provided as a free trial as we continue to build the system. As well as having access to the added functionality, we would appreciate it if you would provide us with feedback while you try the system. The best ideas will be incorporated into the platform.